Win large, profitable, long-term partnership deals
An common objective of our clients is often to expand through making major ‘step-change’ wins as well as the incremental growth provided by their in-house sales/bid teams. In other instances a client will have a ‘must-win’ situation, being an incumbent provider facing a re-tender.
We believe that clients can gain competitive advantage by using BidPartners for the following reasons:
- Clients can bid for more ‘must-win’ opportunities in parallel
- The existing sales/bid team will broaden their capability through skills transfer
- We can help to position your organisation within the leading consortia
- Our specific market knowledge enables us to identify your differentiators for competitive advantage, to map these into likely evaluation criteria, and choose the appropriate timing to deploy USPs
- We can use our relationships and understanding of end-clients, including procurement advisors, to develop innovative, winning, solutions which address all parties agendas.
- We have the commercial skills for winning profitable, deliverable business
- As the relationship develops, we can move to working on a risk/reward basis
Since the scale of BidPartners activities can ramp up/down directly in line with the demands of a bid, the cost of engaging us is frequently less than that of recruiting a similar ability team in-house, and eliminates the risk of poor recruitment decisions.