Early shaping, scoping & positioning
At an early stage of the sales cycle, before the formal procurement process is underway, we identify future prospects suitable for our clients to bid for individually, or in a consortium which we judge to have the optimum chance of winning and delivering the contract.
Through our extensive network of contacts, BidPartners can provide its clients with timely, accurate market knowledge and competitive intelligence.
We assist our clients with:
- Shaping of the deal and developing an early understanding of the end-client’s procurement strategy
- A detailed analysis and understanding of the end-client’s value for money considerations, Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators, and how our client’s proposition should map onto these at each phase of the procurement cycle
- Qualification and setting of criteria for qualification later in the process
- Bid planning, resourcing and milestone setting
- Marketing support; tailoring events and facilitating senior forums.