Comprehensive pre-qualification responses and ‘Building the Vision’
Once the procurement is formally in progress, our role is likely to be to provide our client’s management team with recommendations in choosing partners, handling consortia workshare negotiations, developing win strategies/themes, as well as continuing to build the end-client relationship, deal shaping and negotiating commercials for a Prime – Subcontractor relationship.
Intensive effort at this phase is essential for high probability of shortlisting and for setting in motion a win strategy for the whole procurement.
At this stage, BidPartners can enhance the team skills in:
- Accurately predicting the end-client’s evaluation criteria where it is not published
- Analysing the evaluation criteria and determining how to optimise scoring
- Detailed bid planning & storyboarding for the Selection Questionnaire (SQ) or Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- Planning and organising the team (particularly for Competitive Procedures, Dialogue and Negotiation sessions)
- Qualitative & Board reviews
- Developing the SQ or PQQ response
- Authoring the management summary and vision
- Performing the Pink/Red/Gold Team review roles
- Helping authors to ‘fix’ responses after these reviews
- Optimising the solution/price/commercials trade-off
- Preparing for the next procurement stage