Developing the winning solution and bid submission
As the scale and intensity of the sales/bid/negotiation effort grows, it is important to provide direction and strategy to conduct the multiple activity streams to out-score the competition in every discipline.
As well as managing the proposal document itself, we support processes such as Requirements Convergence, Study Periods and Competitive Dialogue.
Throughout the pursuit we develop strategies and tactics to take the lead over the competitors, and give our clients an edge, through innovation such as proactive management of risk perception.
BidPartners can provide:
- Bid and Proposal Management
- Coordination of sales, bid, technical, commercial, finanical, legal, HR, transition and delivery teams
- Elicitation of the end-client’s business drivers and likely evaluation criteria
- Commercial strategy and tactics, including those of consortia
- Assistance with the planning and implementation of Due Diligence, and effective use of Due Diligence information
- Teaming agreement support; financial, contractual and workshare models
- Development of subcontractor eco-systems, including contracting specialist Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Presentations & rehearsals, such as SRO/SRIE role-plays
- Skills and knowledge transfer to your in-house team
- Delivery management knowledge to ensure a profitable solution