Recent strategic wins
BidPartners provides a confidential service, with appropriate non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements and therefore does not usually publish specific details of our clients/assignments.
Recent Achievements (2011-2018)
In the last seven years, BidPartners has helped our clients to win strategic deals totalling over £6.0Bn, including:
• A high profile outsource contract to design and deliver secure passports
• The contract to replace the power and propulsion system for a class of Royal Navy warships
• Winning the renewal of the contract to manage all security for a major government department, encompassing over 700 offices
• A £620m 10-year fleet support contract, creating large-scale engineering jobs UK-wide
• Facilities Management contracts for commercial, utilities, logistics, energy, government and defence end-clients worth hundreds of millions
• A £500m global outsource contract in the Energy / Oil & Gas Sector
• The £720m re-tender of a Financial Services contract as the incumbent
• Several large contracts for cash-handling and security for major financial institutions
• Contracts to support the UK’s new build nuclear power station programme
• A £300m public sector global ICT outsource win
• Intelligence/cyber sector contracts worth in excess of £800m
• A £500m healthcare services contract, won as a new market entrant
• Outsourcing contracts with Local Government authorities UK-wide
• The award of contracts for multiple regions of the £3-5bn DWP Work Programme as Prime Contractor (and negotiation of further regions as a Subcontractor)
• Winning a ground breaking, multi-service, Police Authority contract for Business Process Services worth in excess of £100m, plus enabling further framework business with other Authorities
• Multiple wins and incumbent contract extensions within the justice/security sector, worth over £800m in total, both for public sector and for blue-chip international corporation end-clients
• A £100m+ contract for a pharmaceutical end-client.
These are large deals but we are equally proud of our achievements helping Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to win their first major contracts with the UK government or with major contractors. These have often been relatively small in value (£1-5m), but strategic to their businesses.